Bithomp is an explorer of the public XAH Ledger.
We can not freeze accounts, make refunds, cancel transactions or change/add destination tags. We do not do investigations and we can not help you to recover your lost or stolen funds.
- If you funds were stolen or if you became a victim of fraud/scam you can report it here.
- If your transaction has a status "failed" but your funds were taken from your balance then contact the service / wallet / exchange which you used to make this transaction.
- If your transaction has a status "success" but it wasn't received then contact the recipient's wallet / service / exchange support.
- If you sent a transaction without a destination tag or with a wrong destination tag then read (2) and (3) above.
- If you're missing in your wallet, please read about the base reserve.
- If you want to send XAH from a paper wallet, you need to import it to a software wallet first, you can use Xumm mobile app for that (import secret as a "family seed").
- If you have a partnership or marketing proposals then you can contact us by email: moc.pmohtib@troppus. You can also contact us with questions about the bithomp username registration or bithomp transaction explorer.
Due to our limited time we do not answer to emails related to 1-6.
Submit information about your service
If you have a public service and you want your addresses to be recognised on Bithomp submit your information here. You can also contact us by email: moc.pmohtib@troppus if you want to speed up the process.